Friday, May 9, 2014

Final Goodbyes - To be continued???

I want to take this time to thank everyone who has visited this blog in the past. I hope the readers got a good sense of the inner mind of a graduate student as I went through an entire school year of intensive higher education courses along with twenty hours of graduate assistantship! It has been a wonderful ride and a great pleasure to blog every week (it was almost therapeutic for me at the same time!).

It is amazing to look back each year and see the growth, not just academically but also socially and culturally. As I continue my career in higher education, I hope to look back every year and feel that I had learned something profound and impactful. I want to continue to develop my cultural competency so I am able to connect with everyone in some shape or form. It's a lofty goal, but I want each year to have some sort of growth and development, even when I am a seasoned higher education professional! The desire to learn and grow as a person and as a professional will hopefully push me to strive for new experiences each year. This may be my last admissions blog post, but it is definitely not the end of my journey in higher education!!!


Stay tuned for August/September when the new GAs of admissions and financial aid start the new cycle of blogs! It's been a great privilege and pleasure to blog for you all. Have a fantastic rest of spring and summer!

Sincerely,
Wesley
M.S.Ed. '14


No comments:

Post a Comment