Monday, October 14, 2013

The grind is on...

Whew... This week is indeed hectic.

I have three papers due this week on top of the usual readings I have for each class. Many of my cohort members have mentioned the struggle bus; this week I am definitely on the struggle bus, maybe even driving it. I am looking forward to this Friday for my breather but this week definitely will be one of my hardest week thus far.
All aboard!!

There come a time when everyone will hit a wall in the middle of the semester. We did not get a fall break like the undergraduates and we have not had a holiday break to help us de-stress a bit. The readings and papers, however, are churning out like clockwork and we need to  This is when friends, family, and any other kind of support you have will come in handy. I will be exercising and sweating it out during some nights to relieve some of the stress I am feeling this week. I will also be reaching out to my support group if it gets any harder. I am glad I made quite a few friends already :)

There isn't much to post this week except for all the studying and paper writing that is going on, so I will post a cute picture that have cheered me up throughout the day :D (my doggy back in CA)





The grind of a graduate student is on...let's do this


No comments:

Post a Comment