Thursday, December 12, 2013

These boots are made for walking in the winter wonderland!


Over the past couple of days we have had over 6 inches of snow. FUN TIMES!! It is a very exciting time for me because it's been a LONG time since I've seen snow. The only times I see snow in California is when I go up to the mountains with family or friends to snowboard. But SNOW in an urban setting? First time for me!  I woke up very happy and eager to walk outside to experience the snow underneath my shoes and the cold crisp air in the morning. I had my monster jacket ready (refer to my previous post to see a pic of it!) and was ready for the cold! I loved the weather and I can't wait to see more snow in the near future!

The view outside of my window!

That's a lot of snow!

My first pair of boots ever also came in a few days ago (perfect timing) and now I will be wearing this everyday. It is so comfortable. I have never imagined myself as a person who would wear boots. You are talking to a guy who has been wearing slip on skate shoes (something like Vans) and boat shoes (something like Sperrys) pretty much since middle school. I am learning about all these new winter attires such as the "right" beanie to buy, the "right" scarves to get, the "right" jacket to wear, and ultimately the "right" shoes for the weather. Let's just say...I can get used to this!!


This is my new pair of boots
I am a person who usually wears something like this

No comments:

Post a Comment