Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Me Time

Another tip for incoming students!

In the midst of all this craziness (last few weeks of classes, papers, job search, social life), it is still important to get some time to reflect and process everything. I've come to realize that as graduation approaches, I need more time to process everything and make sure that I am intentional with everything that I do. There is no time for wasted hours and weekends!

I went this past weekend to dim sum in China Town. I haven't eaten dim sum in Philly before and the experience was actually really good! I love ordering in Chinese and showing my cohort members the food and culture that I grew up with. I only hope that I can get more of my cohort members to come with me next time so we can all share this cool experience!

The countdown is real and it is fast approaching!


No comments:

Post a Comment